If you wish to enroll in a class or two for personal or professional development rather than in pursuit of a degree, most colleges and universities will allow you to earn a limited number of credit hours as a nondegree-seeking "visiting or guest" student. Also use this form if you are attending school in another state and wish to take a course from one of our member institutions. To register for a class listed in the ICN Course Catalog, you must apply for admission to the institution offering the class.

  1. Search for courses in the ICN Course Catalog.
  2. Apply for nondegree admission using the ICN Common Undergraduate Nondegree Admission Application.*
  3. Register for classes at your Home Institution.

*To apply for nondegree admission at Indiana University, contact the Indiana University ICN Coordinator